* Prepare M&E Master Construction Schedule, CSD and Structural Penetration drawing for approval.
* Manage M&E subcontractors work progress, shop drawings, materials, samples, method statements submissions and approval.
* Review M&E Design Drawings and advise on any under provisions and over provisions.
* Identify discrepancies between M&E, Structural, ID, Architectural and Client provisions.
* Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering/Building Service. Specialist Diploma in M&E Coordination will be an advantage.
* Min 2 years relevant experience
Location near Ang Mo Kio area.
Attractive Salary Packages commensurates with experience and qualification.
Singaporeans/PR holders only
Malaysian candidates must have 2 years local experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kelly at 6220 6586